Sunday, February 21, 2010

As if juggling what i have wasn't enough...

So I have been mostly succeeding at slowly integrating a newborn into my personal life and religious studies. But now I've been handed yet another challenge: moving!

My landlord has decided to sell the house that I am living in, and he wants to deliver it vacant to make it more appealing, I suppose. (Plus, the house needs so much work) So we have been given 60 days notice and are seeking inexpensive yet decent housing in the east bay ) Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville) for our new family and my my birds. Argh!

It's gonna take a lot of effort to stay on top of schoolwork while juggling a breastfeeding schedule of every 1.5 hours and packing and unpacking! Not to mention I hate living out of boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment